Please read the following carefully. Your use of the NagChampa.co.uk web site and purchase of products (or services) from us means that you agree to these terms and conditions.
Shopping with NagChampa.co.uk
- You can order products in the by ordering via this website.
- When you place your Order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your Order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your Order. Once we have sent the confirmation email we will then check availability and contact you with a further email. If the Product is available and the details of the Order are correct, your order will be dispatched and and an email will be sent to you confirming this, this will be deemed an acceptance of your order. If the Product is not available we will also let you know by email.
- NagChampa.co.uk may cancel any sale and not supply products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of products at any time at its sole discretion. If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- All new Orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.
- The price for each product is shown on NagChampa.co.uk and includes UK VAT
- We always try to make sure that the prices on NagChampa.co.uk are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in pricing of the products in your order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you supply us with. We will then give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. (If we are unable to reach you we will treat the order as cancelled). If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full.
- You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details, based on the delivery address you specify.
- Prices are quoted on NagChampa.co.uk in GBP and USD – outside United Kingdom your credit card company should exchange the amount charged to the currency of your country at the current rate but you may use the NagChampa.co.uk currency converter to estimate the price in your currency when available. Please note that the ‘currency converter’ is only a guide and may not accurately reflect current exchange rates. Please note that both charges and refunds are in GBP or USD depending on your payment currency and NagChampa.co.uk cannot be held responsible for any loss due to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries. Unfortunately we cannot advise you what these costs will be – please consult your local customs office for more information.
- If an item is bought during a sale, you will be refunded the sale price.
- You must pay for your Order before it is delivered. You can do so by credit/debit card.
- Orders processed online using a credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club) or debit card (Visa and Mastercard debit cards only). We aim to debit money from your account within one working day after receiving your order.
- To ensure that shopping online is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
- Your credit card company may also do security checks to confirm it is you making the order.
- All order details and invoices will be sent to the credit card billing address and not the delivery address where the named recipient of the order differs.
- Your order will appear on your statement at ‘www.NagChampa.co.uk’.
- We try to keep NagChampa.co.uk as up to date as possible but cannot guarantee that any particular product will always be available. If we can’t supply a product you will not be charged for it and we will refund or re-credit your account with the amount debited by us.
- All offers are available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a product you have ordered, we will notify you as soon as we can after receiving your order. If this happens, you may cancel your order and we will refund you the money you have paid for it, or have the opportunity to choose an alternative / similar item.
- NagChampa.co.uk delivers to all international destinations.
- You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details.
- NagChampa.co.uk aims to deliver products within 4-10 Working days in most circumstances.
- Orders are despatched either by international airmail or international courier service. If sending by courier, the couriers require a signature so please specify an address where someone will be able to sign for your Products.
- If declared lost by courier after 2 weeks, we will dispatch a replacement.
- Please order from NagChampa.co.uk with enough lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as we cannot be responsible for this.
- If goods returned to us as not called for, we reserve the right to charge for re stocking or re delivery.
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- NagChampa.co.uk does not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in any product nor the right to copy them.
- The copyright in NagChampa.co.uk and the content of all the software, web site and pages relating to the NagChampa.co.uk web site is owned by, or licensed to NagChampa.co.uk, unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our expressed consent.
- Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of NagChampa.co.uk, all photographs on it and its marketing materials.
- You may use NagChampa.co.uk for private and personal non-commercial use only – i.e. to view, copy and print portions of NagChampa.co.uk for the sole purpose of placing orders. The materials on NagChampa.co.uk may not be used for any other purpose.
- NagChampa.co.uk does not make any warranty or representation in respect of any other trade mark and the trade marks of the brands featured on NagChampa.co.uk.
- We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
- For the reasons of hygene, we are unable to accept returns of any items, which have been used or worn, unless faulty.
- Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an order with NagChampa.co.uk. If you are unhappy with an item when you receive it or if you simply change your mind please return it, with the despatch note, unused, having taken reasonable care of it and complete with packaging and all components, for a full refund within 30 working days.
- We will make the refund directly to the credit/charge card used to place the original order within 30 days or earlier once we have inspected the returned item and are satisfied that it has been returned to us in the condition it was in when delivered to you.
- You will only have to pay for the return postage of the products, which must be by registered post.
- We do not refund original postage or return postage, if the free postage option was chosen at original checkout. All unwanted goods will be charged the original postage costs plus £3.00 admin fee.
- We try to select and package the products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if a product arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate, if you return the product to us at the postal address below within 30 days of receipt, by registered post.
- In these circumstances we will also pay you the cost of the return postage. Please obtain a proof of posting certificate from your Post Office to enable us to process the refund for your return postage costs.
- You will only have to pay for the return postage of the Products.
- For help with items later than 30 days after your initial purchase please email us for more information.
- This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
- Please contact us by email info.uk@NagChampa.co.uk to inform us of your wish to return products.
- We will allocate you with a returns authorisation number which should be included with the package to improve processing of your return.
- We may also advise you how to send the item back to us. Occasionally items may have to be picked up by a courier service. Otherwise, please use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon receipt and return to: NagChampa.co.uk, Unit 4, Concord Business Centre, Concord Road, Acton, London, W3 0TJ, United Kingdom
- You will be responsible for the returned products until they reach us.
Unwanted Goods – Custom-made and High Value Products
- Due to the bespoke nature of custom-made products we are unable to offer our usual 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on unwanted goods.
- In the case of high value items in excess of £2,000 the usual money back guarantee is limited to 7 days and you shall be responsible for the cost of return within 7 days of receipt.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- NagChampa.co.uk has tried to make the descriptions (including all pictures) of the products as accurate as possible but you should check the dimensions stated on NagChampa.co.uk or contact us for exact sizes.
- NagChampa.co.uk shall insure ordered products at their retail value whilst being delivered to you. Please check the delivered products as soon as possible on receipt as we will not cover any subsequent loss or destruction.
- NagChampa.co.uk will provide its services with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other person’s services.
- Because of the nature of the Internet NagChampa.co.uk provides and maintains NagChampa.co.uk on an “as is”, “as available” basis and makes no promise that use of NagChampa.co.uk will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
- Our website contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
- You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use NagChampa.co.uk in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse NagChampa.co.uk for any loss or damage caused as a result.
- These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall they exclude or limit NagChampa.co.uk’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
- NagChampa.co.uk will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of nature.
- Please read the instructions, manuals and other user documentation that comes with your products carefully. NagChampa.co.uk is not involved in the manufacture of products and will not advise on their use or operation or the manufacturer’s guidelines. You are urged to use all products safely and in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, which are available to you.
- Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, NagChampa.co.uk excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to NagChampa.co.uk and NagChampa.co.uk shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on NagChampa.co.uk
- any interruptions to or delays in updating NagChampa.co.uk
- the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of NagChampa.co.uk or any product purchased through NagChampa.co.uk
- any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the NagChampa.co.uk web site or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control
- any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading NagChampa.co.uk, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from NagChampa.co.uk or its licensees and affiliates
- the availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties (“External Sites”) to which NagChampa.co.uk link and web sites located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to ‘cookies’, personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
- NagChampa.co.uk may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
- NagChampa.co.uk may also terminate this agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of NagChampa.co.uk upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
- Termination shall be without prejudice to NagChampa.co.uk’s other rights.
- NagChampa.co.uk acts as principal on its own account and not as an agent for you or any other person.
- If NagChampa.co.uk does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a continuing waiver.
- In the event that any part of these terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at NagChampa.co.uk’s option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties’ intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- These terms constitute the full agreement between you and NagChampa.co.uk and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract proposed.
- Since we are aiming NagChampa.co.uk at a global market, we cannot guarantee that it accords with local laws of any other countries (though we will try to make sure it does).
- Use of NagChampa.co.uk and these terms are subject to the laws of England and Wales and the jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
If you would like help when ordering, information about a product, a request for product or if you would just like to provide us with feedback on our service, please email us at info.uk@NagChampa.co.uk
You can also contact us:
- by telephoning +44 (0)20-8896 2700 Between 10.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday (GMT)
- NagChampa.co.uk is a service of Aargee Ventures: Unit 4, Concord Business Centre, Concord Road, Acton, London, W3 0TJ, United Kingdom .